Welcome back! Were very happy we can invite you to Matuku Link again!!!! There are a couple of changes though, to keep everyone safe and stick to the rules of being vaccinated, wearing a mask and keeping a safe distance. With a maximum of 20 visitors, you’ll have to register and it is a first-come first-served system.
- bring your own mask, your own water bottle and your own lunch (no shared lunches yet, sorry)
- no need to bring your own gloves and spades, but if you do: everything needs to be squeaky clean because of kauri dieback
We desperately need help to keep our plants from being smothered… but if you’re not up for that, there will be some nursery work as well. And we even have some carex that need to be planted!
Upcoming working bee days are:
- Saturday 20th November 10 am
- Sunday 21st November 10 am
- Tuesday 23rd November 9 am (weekdays are earlier!) to noon
- Saturday 27th November 10 am
- Sunday 28th November 10 am
- Tuesday 30rd November 9 am (weekdays start earlier!) to noon
Hope to see you there! – Annalily & the trustees
0212207136 or firstname.lastname@example.org