It’s planting season again! We’d love you to join us at 111 Bethells Road to plant some new trees and care for the ones we’ve planted earlier. With the wettest summer and autumn on record, we do recommend gumboots – a bit of splashing around in the mud makes it even more fun as far as we’re concerned! For H&S reasons: if you haven’t been before, please REGISTER here
We’d love to see you at our one of our Sunday working bees / planting days. Always the third Sunday of the month, and sometimes an extra one, they start at 10 am, run till 1 pm and are followed by a shared lunch. Great fun for all ages!
- Sunday 4th June – World Environment Day / Kings Birthday Weekend
- Sunday 18th June – our regular Third Sunday of the Month
- Sunday 16th July – our regular Third Sunday of the Month
- Sunday 20th August – our regular Third Sunday of the Month
If you’re new, we’ll take you on a guided tour around the project as well. If you’re a regular, you know how satisfying and fun this is, so bring your friends! All ages welcome, especially the tamariki.
- no need to bring your own gloves and spades, but if you do: everything needs to be squeaky clean because of kauri dieback
- for the shared lunch we’ll provide soup or salad & snacks (and homemade baking if you’re lucky!) & hot drinks to share, if you can bring something to add, that’s always appreciated.
But don’t forget if you haven’t been before to register HERE.
Hope to see you there! – Annalily & the trustees
0212207136 or email@example.com