No swimming skills required for our Search and Rescue missions! We’re just asking you to help us find our plants, identified by a white stick in a sea of weeds. And then use a shark (flax knife) to release them from being smothered and killed. All our lovely native trees will grow well if they can only breath – see the light and photosynthesize. For H&S reasons: if you haven’t been before, please REGISTER here
We’d love to see you at our Summer Working Bees from 10 am to 1 pm followed by a shared lunch on:
- Sunday 15th January 2023
- SATURDAY 4th February EXTRA!!! Help our little trees after the flood!
- Sunday 19th February 2023
- Sunday 19th March 2023
- Sunday 16th April 2023 – maybe we can even start planting again!
If you’re new, we’ll take you on a guided tour around the project as well. If you’re a regular, you know how satisfying and fun this is, so bring your friends! All ages welcome, especially the tamariki.
- no need to bring your own gloves and spades, but if you do: everything needs to be squeaky clean because of kauri dieback
- for the shared lunch we’ll provide soup or salad & snacks (and homemade baking if you’re lucky!) & hot drinks to share, if you can bring something to add, that’s always appreciated.
But don’t forget if you haven’t been before to register HERE.
Hope to see you there! – Annalily & the trustees
0212207136 or email@example.com