None of our work could have been done without others supporting our vision. From the $5 donations on our Givalittle Campaign to the $450,000 from The Native Forest Restoration Trust to purchase the land, we couldn’t have done it without you.
Contributions towards the land purchase:
- The Native Forest Restoration Trust – $450,000
- Nature Heritage Fund – $300,000
- Waitakere Forest & Bird – $80,000
- Waitakere Ranges Protection Society – $30,000
- …and many, many private donors made up the rest!
Contributions towards upgrading our barn, building the nursery and doing our work:
- Million Dollar Mission – $85,000
- TTCF ltd (The Trusts Community Foundation) – $40,000
- Auckland Council’s Natural Environmental Heritage Fund
- Department of Conservation Community Fund
- Waitakere Ranges Local Board
- Sustainable Business Network
- Million Metres Streamside Restoration
- Department of Conservation Jobs for Nature
And again all of our volunteers and supporters who came to our Open Days, Kayak Day and other fundraisers!
Many of our local businesses and their teams provide ongoing in-kind support, giving us their time, materials or knowledge for free or at low rates. There are too many to name, but to name a couple: Hybrid, Bethells Beanz, CairnsSlane Barristers&Solicitors, Auckland Zoo, Auckland Kayak&Canoe Club, Babich Wines, NiceBlocks ice creams and many, many more.
THANK YOU!!!! On behalf of the trustees, the volunteers and the environment.