Welcome back! Were very happy we can invite you to Matuku Link again!!! To keep everyone safe, we will ask to see your vaccine passport next time you come though. If you haven’t been before, please REGISTER here.
Rest is same as pre-lockdown:
- no need to bring your own gloves and spades, but if you do: everything needs to be squeaky clean because of kauri dieback
- for the shared lunch we’ll provide soup or salad & snacks (and homemade bread if you’re lucky!) & hot drinks to share, bring something to add, that’s always appreciated.
Upcoming working bee days are:
- Sunday 16th January 2022 from 10 am to 1 pm – Search and Rescue our native plants in the field, followed after lunch by a Water Quality Monitoring workshop by Whitebait Connection
- Tuesday 18th January 2022 from 9 am to noon – Nursery Workshop – potting up, weeding pots, planting seeds
- Tuesday 25th January 2022 from 9 am to noon – Nursery Workshop
- BONUS SUNDAY: Sunday 30h January 2022 from 10 am to 1 pm – Search and Rescue our native plants in the field,
But don’t forget if you haven’t been before to register HERE.
Hope to see you there! – Annalily & the trustees
0212207136 or firstname.lastname@example.org