Our nursery is overflowing so we’re planting big time! And we can really use your help, at our Monthly Matuku Link Working Bees. For H&S reasons: if you haven’t been before, please REGISTER here. If you’ve been before – check out the growth and be proud! All ages welcome, especially the tamariki.
- no need to bring your own gloves and spades, but if you do: everything needs to be squeaky clean because of kauri dieback
- for the shared lunch we’ll provide soup or salad & snacks (and homemade baking if you’re lucky!) & hot drinks to share, if you can bring something to add, that’s always appreciated.
Upcoming Sunday Working Bee days are from 10 am to 1pm:
- Sunday 21st of August – Planting!!!
- Sunday 18th of September – Planting!!!
- Sunday 16th of October – Planting and looking after plants in the field
- Sunday 20th of November – Looking after our plants, weeding and possible seed saving
But don’t forget if you haven’t been before to register HERE.
Hope to see you there! – Annalily & the trustees
0212207136 or firstname.lastname@example.org